Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is one of the leading cancer hospitals in Malaysia. We are a private and not-for-profit hospital with a mission of providing high quality and compassionate care to patients. A 40-bedded and comprehensive cancer hospital, we offer integrated services covering radiation therapy, brachytherapy, chemotherapy and palliative care.
The hospital is well equipped with the latest technological equipollents and staffed with a dedicated team of oncologists, a palliative doctor and experienced oncology personnel. The hospital is also planning to acquire a PET-CT Scanner and introduce SRS & SRT services. We place strong emphasis on cancer research and training. In line with our expansion plans, we seek qualified candidates for the following positions:-
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in hospital Pharmacy practise.
• Registered Pharmacist and possess a valid retention certificate.
• Strong interpersonal and leaderships skills.
• Excellent communication
• Candidate with Aseptic technique will be an advantage
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced in Pharmacy.
• At least 2 years- 3 years of working experience in the hospital setting.
• Knowledge in CDR reconstitution is an added advantage.
• Able to be on call and work independently.
• Must possess drug knowledge or experience in a GP surgeries / hospital medical environments.
• Recognized Medical Degree with minimum 3 years experiences.
• With a valid APC and full registration from MMC.
• Good inter-personal skills with a positive working attitude
• Independent with ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Willing to work shift
Senior Staff Nurse (Onco)
• Diploma in Nursing from an established institution
• Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and possess a valid practicing certificate
• Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in Ward in the hospital setting
• Candidates with post-basic qualification will be an advantage
• Good written and spoken English. fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin will be an advantage
• Good proficiency in planning with organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Medical Physicist/ Senior Medical Physicist
• At least a Master's in Medical Physics
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field is requited for this position
• Experience in simulation procedure with conventional and virtually conducted by CT-Sim
• Understand the 3D conformal, CT Scan, Simulator, LINAC, PET CT and remote after loading HDR system
• Knowledge of Oncentra and I-Plan Treatment Planning System for RT Planning
• Good interpersonal skill with a positive working attitude
• Able to work long working hours
• A good team player and able to work independently
• Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board and possess a valid APC
• Possess at least a Diploma in Nursing with 3 years working experience
• Candidate with Degree in Nursing and relevant working experience will be an added advantage
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good planning, organizing and problem solving skills
• Certificate / Diploma in Allied Health
• Candidate with experience in similar field is an added advantage
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate must possess at least a STPM /Diploma, or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Good communication
• Computer literate
We offer a remuneration package that commensurates with qualification and experience. Interested applicants are invited to write in with their resume stating expected salary and two referees with a recent photograph (n.r.) to:
For write-in applications, kindly indicate the position applied for on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope.
Copyright © 2011 by Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital. All Rights Reserved.
Solution By Spanlogic